Skip to content
- Dear Birthmother by Kathleen Silber and Phyllis Speedlin. A guide to the open adoption process including actual letters between adoptive parents, birth parents and children.
- Restorative Grief: A Guide to Healing from Adoption by Cynthia Christensen. A Coloradan birth mother herself, Christensen shares how her faith in God lead to healing and acceptance of the decision is place her first child.
- www.birthparentblog.com. A blog providing contact with other birth parents that are contemplating their option or have relinquished children for adoption, including information and sites for resources.
- The Third Choice: A Woman’s Guide to Placing a Child for Adoption, Second Edition, by Leslie Foge and Gail Mosconi. A comprehensive guide about adoption for birth parents.
- I Chose This Day: Mournings and Miracles of Adoption by Sharon Fieker. A true and personal account of the author meeting her grown-up biological daughter.
- On Your Feet Foundation, a newly formed Colorado branch of this organization provides support services to birth parents through peer counseling, educational grants and joint activities. For more information contact founder Geri Glazer at (720) 366-6119 or peer counselor/board member Lorien Howe at (303) 817-4703.